Google Meet protects the security of web conferencing meetings by:
- Blocking hijacking attempts by making it difficult to brute force meeting IDs by using codes that are 10 characters long, with 25 characters in the set
Participants can't join a meeting more than 15 minutes into the meeting
- External participants can't join a meeting unless they are on the calendar invite or been invited by domain participants
- Only meeting creators and calendar owners can mute or remove participants
- Only meeting creators and calendar owners can approve requests to join made by external participants
- Meeting participants can't rejoin nicknamed meetings once the final participant has left
- It only works in browser, no plugins of software has to be installed
See this Google article for more details.
Double click "Content by Label" below. Under "Labels*" in the left menu, type all labels relevant to this page (those you have added to the page by clicking the "Labels" icon in the bottom left). When finished, delete this comment!