Tell Me

Several Fixed Assets eForms require that you enter an Authorized Approver. 

  1. Typically, the Authorized Approver is the person who has delegated authority in your area to approve fixed asset dispositions. 

  2. Ask your Business Manager or Inventory Coordinator if you are unsure who has delegated authority in your area.

    An inventory coordinators list is available for you to reference.

  3. Once you know who your designated approver for asset dispositions is, enter their name (last name, first name) or nine-digit UNC Charlotte ID In the authorized approver field. 

    The UNC Charlotte ID can be found using Banner form FOAIDEN.

Related FAQs

Related issues