Residents are allowed to register up to 10 devices. If you have additional questions, please refer to this FAQ for support options.
To get online with your mobile device:
- Open your Wi-Fi settings and connect to “MyResNet Start Here”
- Open a browser and go to http://www.myresnet.com if your device did not automatically open your device
- Disable MAC Randomization/Privacy if prompted
- Use you NinerNET username and password to log in
- Setup, change or remember your individualized wireless key by...
- Clicking on the Devices Icon (laptop icon on the upper-left side of screen)
- Scroll to the bottom area called “Manage Wireless.”
Note: hidden spaces can occur before or after when doing a copy and paste; so, check your wireless key to ensure no unexpected leading or trailing spaces exist
- Once your device(s) is added to the portal using the MAC address, reconnect to MyResNet-5G or MyResNet2G using the Wi-Fi password you created or verified above
To get online with your laptop or tablet:
- Open laptop and browser
- Connect to “MyResNet Start Here”
- Once connected, you will be redirected to the school portal
- Complete signup and registration
- Once registered forget “MyResNet Start Here”
- Connect to “MyResNet-5G” or “MyResNet-2G” network using the personally created password
To add your gaming console, smart speaker or another device:
- Return to the “MyResNet Start Here” on your computer phone, or tablet
- Open a web browser and go to myresnet.com
- Log in to your account and select “Devices” at the top of the home page
Double click "Content by Label" below. Under "Labels*" in the left menu, type all labels relevant to this page (those you have added to the page by clicking the "Labels" icon in the bottom left). When finished, delete this comment!