Yes - Microsoft Teams is accessible as part of the Microsoft 365 Suite.
The Office of OneIT does not provide functional support for Microsoft Teams. See Microsoft's Teams support page for training and tips.
If you have never accessed your University Microsoft 365 account, follow the steps in this FAQ
- Go to office.com
- Sign in using your University email address (email@example.com format) and NinerNET password
- Note: use your @uncc.edu address only; do not use your firstname.lastname@example.org email address
- Click Apps launcher and select Teams
Limited User Experience
Several features of this product are limited due to licensing restrictions:
- Users will not have access to the Calendar app within Teams desktop or web client.
- Users will not be able to change or update the default profile picture within Teams desktop or web client.
- Users won't be able to access the Outlook app within Teams desktop or web client.
- Users won't be able to utilize file sharing in Chats as SharePoint Online is unavailable.