Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Library loaner laptops come preloaded with several of the most common applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Cisco VPN to name a few
- Students now have administrative access on library loaners to be able to install software applications or to make other necessary modifications to support their coursework
- There are a limited number of University maintained software applications available for on-demand installation using either the Windows Software Center on Windows PC’s or the Mac Self-Service Portal on Apple Computers
- For instructions on how to use these systems to install on-demand applications on loaner laptops please see the section titled How can I get new software on my University computer?
- For assistance installing software applications contact the OneIT Help Desk at 704-687-5500 or help.charlotte.edu