Current Schedule Changes:
- Log into Kronos WFR (existing users only).
- Go to My Team> Employee Information.
- Click on the profile icon next to the Employee Record you wish update.
- Verify that you are on the MAIN tab of the employee profile.
- Click on the Profiles pop out section on the right side of the employee's profile.
- Scroll down to the Work Schedule section at the bottom.
- Click on the magnifying glass to browse schedules.
Scroll through the list and select the desired schedule.
Tip: Use the search box in the top right to filter the list down.
Make sure you select a schedule that includes "w/lunch deduction" variation in the name to ensure it's a schedule that will automatically deduct the lunch break. If the schedule name is too long and cuts off, reference the "description" field (option #2) to see if it includes an automatic deduction.
If the schedule needed doesn't exist in the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- Click at the top right of the page when you are ready to save the changes.
- Schedule changes are not retroactive and are effective from the day changed going forward. If changes need to be made retroactively to specific days, continue to the next section.
Retroactive Schedule Changes:
If a change to a non-exempt employee’s work schedule is made on the profile after the employee has recorded time on a timesheet, a retroactive schedule change is needed for each day.
- While on the Time Entry tab of the timesheet in Kronos, click the schedule link in the Date column to the far left.
- Click the drop down in the schedule box and select the desired schedule > SAVE.
- Repeat these steps for each day that needs to be corrected.