If you contact the IT Service Desk for assistance, you may be asked to provide the computer name or other related information:
- Open the Start Menu and select Settings
- Click on the System option
- Go to the About option on the left menu
- The computer name is listed as Device Name under Device specifications
- The Windows Operating system is listed under Edition
- The version number is listed under Version
- Open Self Service.
- Find Self Service in the dock or in your Applications folder.
- Look in All Programs for Computer Information
- Click on Show to find the computer name.