Setting an alternate host on your Zoom Personal Room may be helpful if you are using your Personal Room for a recurring meeting. If you are unavailable, an alternate host could start the meeting.
- Login to zoom.charlotte.edu
- On the left, click Meetings
- Click on the Personal Room tab
- Scroll to the bottom and click Edit
In the Alternate Host field, type in the firstname.lastname@example.org address of the person you want to add as an alternate host
An alternate host must...
- Have a Zoom account in the the UNC Charlotte Zoom system
- Accounts from outside UNC Charlotte will not work
- Addresses where the person has not yet provisioned a UNC Charlotte Zoom account will not work - have them login to zoom.charlotte.edu
- NinerNET username email address (email@example.com) must be used - not an email alias (e.g. FirstName.LastName@uncc.edu)
- Click Save (at the bottom of the page)