You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
Zoom will be available July 15, 2020.
Zoom is available on a trial basis for the '20-'21 academic year.
The Canvas-Zoom integration allows instructors to schedule online meetings from within Canvas. You must enable the Zoom link in the course navigation before students can access scheduled meetings
- In your course, click the Settings link
- Select the Navigation tab
- In the lower list of options, find Zoom
- Click the Edit Course Navigation icon, it looks like 3 dots
- Choose Enable
- The Zoom link is moved to the upper list of options
- You can move the Zoom link by either
- Dragging the Zoom option to a new position, OR
- Clicking the Edit Course Navigation icon and selecting Move
- In the Move Navigation Item window, use the drop-down list to specify where the link should be located
- Click Move
The link is moved to the location you specify
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save