- Take an existing form and upload it to DocuSign
- If you have an existing hard copy form, re-create a digital file
- Once it is in an electronic format (Adobe PDF, Word Doc, Excel spreadsheet, JPG, GIF, TIFF, etc.), the form can be uploaded to DocuSign.
- Once the form is in DocuSign, it can be routed for signatures.
- If a custom, reusable form is needed, contact the IT Service Desk, 75500 or help.uncc.edu.
- The OneIT Imaging and Workflow team will review the request and follow up regarding timing.
- The time it takes to get the custom form created will vary depending on work load.
- See these DocSign instructions for sending a document for eSignature.