When Creating a New Form...
- Navigate to the UNC Charlotte Google Forms Template Gallery (Note - you will need to be logged into your university Google account)
- Click on the “UNC Charlotte Base Template” to copy the template into a new form
When Using an Existing Form...
To update an existing Google Form to use the UNC Charlotte template, you will need to manually customize your form header image and theme color.
- Download header image available here (Note - you will need to be logged into your university Google account)
- Click the Customize Theme icon in the top right of the form
- In the HEADER section, click Choose image and upload the image downloaded in Step #1