Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- If you are off campus using a University computer, the H/S/J drives will not connect until authenticated through VPN - see this FAQ for more information.
- Beginning July 1, 2018, H drives are no longer provisioned for new student accounts. Students can request H drives here. Students do have access to Google Drive for cloud-based storage.
- Open the File Explorer application. The icon is located at the bottom-left of your computer screen:
- Double-click which Drive you want to access. They are located on the left side of the screen, in the list of file locations. In this example, the H Drive is being selected.
- Click the file folder you want (e.g. Desktop, My Documents, My Pictures, etc.):
- Select the file you want.