Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

  1. Supervisors should refer the employee to Personnel Information Memorandum (PIM) 50, Reasonable Accommodation,
  2. Have employees submit an Accommodation Request Form outlining their need for accommodation
  3. Submit the request to their supervisor or a member of the Employee Relations staff in the Human Resources Department.  
  4. Supervisors who have been notified by an employee for an accommodation should contact the Employee Relations Unit for assistance.

Related FAQs

Page viewed times