Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

  1. To request a reasonable accommodation, an employee should submit an Accommodation Request Form to their supervisor or a member of the Employee Relations staff in the Human Resources Department.  
  2. Personnel Information Memorandum (PIM) 50, Reasonable Accommodation,, is available to assist qualified UNC Charlotte employees and/or applicants with disabilities in requesting reasonable accommodations related to position responsibilities.  
  3. This procedure applies to all qualified applicants and university employees with disabilities.
    1. Including SHRA and EHRA employees who are in assignments considered part-time, full-time, probationary, career status, adjunct, or temporary (which includes student employees). 
  4. Employees who need assistance in requesting an accommodation should contact the Employee Relations Unit for assistance.

Related FAQs

Page viewed times