In order to access and view your transcript online follow the steps below.
(students enrolled in the last 12 months)
(students not enrolled for more than 12 months)
- Log into My UNC Charlotte
- Select Banner Self Service
- Select Student Services / Student Accounts
- Select Student Records
- Choose the correct transcript option:
- Request (Electronic) Official Transcript (eTranscript)
- Request (Paper) Official Transcript
- Unofficial Transcript
- First time users will need to create a Parchment account
- Start by adding a school (UNC Charlotte)
- Use the Search feature to locate the school
- When your school appears, select Add
- Sign in to your account
- Select Order under school name
- Follow the provided instructions to complete your order.
An outstanding financial balance prevents the viewing of your unofficial transcript online and the ordering of an official transcript.