Tell Me

Supervisors or departmental timekeepers can correct a timesheet after it has been approved.

  1. The supervisor or departmental timekeeper will need to locate the timesheet period that needs to be corrected by going to Favorites > My Team > Timesheets By Pay Period.
  2. Navigate to the timesheet period using the arrows at the top right. Navigation Arrows


    To locate an Exempt employee, remove the word "nonexempt" from the Pay Calc Profile column and then refresh the report. Refresh Button

  3. Click the edit timesheet icon to open the timesheet. Timesheet Edit Button
  4. Click the reject  on the action item bar OR click correct  located under the 3 dot ellipsis in the top right corner of the employee's timesheet. 
  5. Corrections should be made to the timesheet by one of the following methods:
    1. Supervisor or timekeeper make correction(s) directly to the timesheet on the Time Entry tab view OR
    2. Employee submits applicable timesheet change request(s) or time off request(s) for approval by supervisor
  6. Once corrections are completed, the supervisor or timekeeper should click approve on the action item bar to close the timesheet back.

Related FAQs

Page viewed times