Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tell Me

You can change the address where your diploma will be mailed online.

  1. Login to Banner Self-Service.
  2. Click on the Personal Information tab.
  3. Click on Update Address(es) and Phone(s)

  4. Verify your identify as requested on the next screen.
  5. Click the Current link below the Diploma address and make your changes.

      6. Click Submit.

Always fill out a Change of Address Form with the U.S. Postal Service in case your diploma has been mailed prior to the “change of address” in our system.

Related FAQs

Page viewed times