Can't Find What You Need?
Have a Suggestion?
Browse by Category
When a UNC Charlotte course is dropped in the Student Services/Student Accounts menu within Banner Self Service, the requested tuition waiver will be automatically dropped as well.
Follow the steps below to drop an approved tuition waiver for Non-UNC Charlotte courses:
1) Log in to My UNCC
2) Select the Banner Self Service icon
3) Select the Employee tab
4) Click on Tuition Waiver for Employees
5) In the Request # column, click on the hyperlinked number next to the tuition waiver you want to cancel
6) Select the button marked Cancel Tuition Waiver
7) Review the information on the page and check the box to confirm your decision to cancel your request for a tuition waiver
8) Select the button marked Cancel Tuition Waiver
Other UNC System Institutions
UNC Charlotte’s online tuition waiver system in Banner Self Service is NOT connected to other UNC system institutions. It is your responsibility to contact the Student Accounts/Bursar’s Office at the attending university to ensure your account is up to date.