Can't Find What You Need?
Have a Suggestion?
Browse by Category
Follow the steps listed below to submit your approved tuition waiver for payment at a non-UNC Charlotte school.
1) Log in to My UNCC
2) Select the Banner Self Service icon
3) Select the Employee tab
4) Click on Tuition Waiver for Employees. Result: the landing page will display your tuition waiver usage for active academic years
5) Select the Print Confirmation button. Result: your confirmation will open in a new window
6) Right-click your mouse and select Print
You want to print the document
Use the drop-down arrow in the Destination field to select your printer and click Print
You want to save the document
Use the drop-down arrow in the Destination field to select Save as PDF and click Save
7) Send the document to the enrolling institution for processing as directed
Note: Law Enforcement Officers who are eligible for unlimited tuition waiver benefit must alert their enrolling institution by contacting the Registrar’s Office or Student Accounts/Bursar’s Office of the school they’re attending.
Since the statutes, policies and administrative regulations governing tuition waiver permit each UNC system school to implement the waiver of tuition and fees at their discretion, it is important to contact the Registrar’s Office or Student Accounts/Bursar’s Office of the school you’re attending to find out where/how to submit your approved tuition waiver.
Example: Western Carolina University accepts tuition waivers for fall and spring courses only.