AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application.
|For Academic Use On Personal and University Computers||For Administrative Business Use On University Computers|
- Autodesk software is free for educational institutions for educational purposes only.
- Click here
- Select the software you want to install
- Click Create Account
- Select Country and EducationalRole, click Next
- Enter the requested account information, click Create Account
- AutoDesk will send a confirmation email to the email address supplied during registration.
- Select Verify Email
- Select Done
- Enter the University Of North Carolina At Charlotte and other required information, click Next
- You can now download the requested software
You can install Autodesk Software on up to two devices
- Administrative departments that want to use AutoDesk need to purchase licenses.
- These departments have purchased licenses for their staff; please contact the appropriate person for more details:
- Facilities - Fred Brillante - 7-7487
- Auxiliary Services - Gabe Gerber - 7-0150
- OneIT - Mike Carr - 7-8931
- SAIT - Gary Moore - 7-1911
- Other departments will need to purchase their own licenses but can work with OneIT to leverage the university agreement.
- Contact Brandon DeLeeuw - 7-6025