If you are a member of a shared line group or are set up to have a department line ring on your Zoom Phone, your default settings should be set to allow these additional lines to ring on your Zoom Phone. Please verify the following settings to ensure these lines ring appropriately on your devices:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal using SSO (charlotte-edu.zoom.us) and click Phone to begin the setup process
- Scroll down to the Membership area of the phone settings page.
You will only see this area if you are a member of a shared line group.
- Make sure the toggle button is on (blue) under Receive calls from shared line group.
- Shared lines will now ring on your phone.
- Any new requests for shared lines should be submitted after the Zoom Phone migration is completed; February 2024. Requests can be submitted in a Service Desk Ticket. Requests should include your Org code, phone extension numbers to be included, and display names for each phone extension included.