Receiving calls on a Zoom shared line:
- When someone calls a shared line, the call notification will display the delegator's name or shared line group's name and the line number that is receiving the call.
- Click Accept to answer the call as you would normally for your line.
Changing the ring tone associated with each line:
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
- Click the Audio tab.
- Scroll down to Ringtones.
- Use the drop-down menu associated with each line to assign a new ringtone.
Placing a call from a Zoom shared line:
- Before making a call, select a shared line to use for the call.
- From the Phone area, open the Caller ID menu found below the dial pad.
- Select the shared line to use as your Caller ID for the call.
- Shared lines are labelled (shared) and have the shared line group's name above the number.
See the following documentation for more information: