Yes, you will need to set up your standard voicemail greeting.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal using your NinetNet credentials through the SSO option and click Phone, then click the Settings tab
- Under Settings, locate the Call Handling section.
- Set the When a call is not answered option to Forward to voicemail.
- Under Greeting & Leave voicemail instruction, select Edit to Add Audio.
- Use the Record by Computer tab to record a voice message.
- For asset name, you can give your recording a simple name such as "standard greeting"
- Your recording will be added to your personal asset library in Zoom Phone.
- You can record multiple greetings. For example, if you are going on an extended leave, you may want to record a different message to use during that time
See these Zoom phone instructions for more details.