Can't Find What You Need?
Have a Suggestion?
Browse by Category
Former employees (faculty, staff & student workers) who have previously registered with the ADP Former Employee Portal are able to reset their password. ADP user accounts are suspended after 180 day of inactivity. Follow the instructions below to reset your ADP Portal password.
2. Click Forgot your password?
3. Enter the email or mobile number you used during the ADP Portal registration process.
4. Select an option to Verify Your Identity. Options available will vary based on the information (personal email or cell phone) you provided during the ADP registration process.
5. Enter the verification code sent to your personal email or personal cell phone and click Submit.
6. Select Create a new password.
7. Enter a new password and click Submit.
8. You will receive a message that your password successfully reset. You may return to the my.adp.edu page to log in.