Can't Find What You Need?
Have a Suggestion?
Browse by Category
Former employees (faculty, staff, and student workers) who no longer have an active NinerNET ID will access their Form W-2 in the ADP Former Employee Portal. You must register with ADP prior to accessing your Form W-2. Follow the instructions below to complete the registration process.
Registration & Company Code
You will need the following UNC Charlotte registration code & company code to complete registration with ADP Former Employee Portal:
Registration Code: uncchar-49niners
Control Number Company Code: 75M
3. Click I have a registration code. The registration code for UNC Charlotte is uncchar-49niners.
4. Verify your identity in the ADP Portal by entering all required information in the Identify yourself screen then click Continue.
Former employees with a foreign address should enter all zeroes in the Zip Code during the registration process as follows: Zip Code 00000
5. Enter your mobile phone number and click Verify mobile number.
6. Select the option Verify me using my mobile number.
7. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone and click Continue.
8. Complete the information on Help Us Protect Your Account and click Continue. This information will be used for verification when accessing the ADP Portal to view your Form W-2.
9. Create a password for your ADP Former Employee Form W-2 access and press Create your account.
10. You will receive an email from ADP SecurityServices_NoReply@adp.com.
11. Click the Activate Email link in the email you receive from ADP to activate your personal email.
12. This completes the ADP Former Employee W-2 Portal registration process. Go to my.adp.com to log in. Former employee Form W-2s for the most recent tax season will be available by February 1.