Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


**Legacy Banner Self Service ended in February of Spring 2023 **

More info on ordering transcripts can be found here: Transcripts

Tell Me

Former students and employees (Faculty, Staff, Temporary) who no longer have an active NinerNet account may access the following FAQs for guidance on transcripts, address changes and W-2 access. 

  1. Former Students 
    1. Access your unofficial transcript or request an official copy.
    2. Update your demographic information (Legal Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Race, Citizenship, Legal Sex, Email, & Mailing Address) by completing the "Demographic Change Request - only for inactive students" form on the Office of Registrars Website 
  2. Former Employees
    1. Access your tax documents.
    2. Access your pay stubs.
    3. Request a mailing address change.

Related FAQs

Page viewed times