Can't Find What You Need?
Have a Suggestion?
Browse by Category
The Learning and Development Portal will not be available September 24 to October 9, 2022. HR - Learning and Organizational Development and OneIT Financial System Support are working to move faculty/staff from the UNC System shared Cornerstone Learning Management System(LMS) to a new Charlotte Cornerstone LMS. This planned outage is necessary to ensure all training courses and learner transcripts are available in the new Charlotte Cornerstone LMS. All faculty/staff and students will have access to the Charlotte Cornerstone LMS on October 10, 2022.
If you need to complete required telework training during the Learning & Development Portal outage Sept 24 to Oct 9, 2022, you can complete telework employee or manager training in Percipio https://onlinelearning.charlotte.edu.
Follow the instructions below:
1) Go to https://onlinelearning.charlotte.edu to login to Percipio.
2) Enter the Telework Training course title:
3) Click on the Course Title to launch the training. Be sure to choose the COURSE, not the VIDEO.
4) Complete all learning modules in the course and the knowledge check.
5) It will be necessary to screenshot your completion in Percipio and email the screenshot to Human Resources - Cindy Edwards email@example.com.
Go to Activity to screenshot your completion.
Click on the arrow to the right of your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
Then click Activity.
6) Confirm the training is complete in the All activity for your name list
7) Screenshot the Activity page and email Human Resources - Cindy Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Another option is to Print the page and save as a PDF.
8) For questions, please email email@example.com.