Can't Find What You Need?
Have a Suggestion?
Browse by Category
The Learning & Development Portal will not be available September 24 to October 9, 2022. HR - Learning and Organizational Development and OneIT Financial System Support are working to move faculty/staff from the UNC System shared Cornerstone Learning Management System(LMS) to a new Charlotte Cornerstone LMS. This planned outage is necessary to ensure all training courses and learner transcripts are available in the new Charlotte Cornerstone LMS. All faculty/staff and students will have access to the Charlotte Cornerstone LMS on October 10, 2022.
If you need to complete Security Awareness Training during the Learning & Development Portal outage September 24 to October 9, 2022, request the training by contacting the IT Service Desk, http://help.charlotte.edu/ or 704-687-5500.
Follow the instructions below:
1) Click here to create a OneIT Security Awareness Training request. Include your full name, NinerNET username, and employee ID.
2) You will receive an email when Security Awareness Training has been assigned to you in Percipio Compliance.
2) Follow the instructions for "Student Access via Percipio" in the FAQ What is the Security Awareness Training and where can I complete it?
3) Screenshot or download your certificate of completion in Percipio Compliance and email to the appropriate area (Banner Finance, Banner Student, Banner Financial Aid, Career Center or WebFocus).
5) Your completion will automatically be updated in the Cornerstone Learning & Development Portal after the maintenance outage period ends October 10, 2022.
6) For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.