Tell Me

  1. This optional eForm version of the Travel Authorization ("eTA") takes advantage of the workflow routing capabilities within the University's Imaging System.

  2. It can be used by departments to submit three different types of eTAs:
    1. Travel Authorization (most common),
    2. Blanket Travel Authorization or, 
    3. Group Travel Authorization.
  3. Access the eTA form

  4. Detailed form instructions are available on the eTA.

    • The eTA is not mandatory.  
    • All departments have the option to use either the eTA or the existing Travel Authorization form located in the latest Travel Forms Package.
    • Contact your departmental Business Officer or Fund Administrator for more information on the specific travel-related processes in place for your department or college.

Follow the news section on the Financial Services website for the latest information on travel and other initiatives.

Page viewed times