Can't Find What You Need?

Have a Suggestion?

Browse by Category

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

This procedure applies to former employees (Faculty, Staff, Temporary) who no longer have an active NinerNet account. These employees may request an address change by submitting the form UNC Charlotte Former Employee Address ChangeHuman Resources Records Management team will update the address on file with UNC Charlotte and the former employee will receive an email confirmation when the updates are completed.  A former student employee should follow the former student process using Legacy Banner Self Service. See this FAQfor more details.


Current employees should update their address in Banner Self Service.