Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Staff employees should send a copy of their diploma or official transcript to 
Faculty should send an email to Academic Affairs

Information from Banner Self Service 

This page displays all of your education on file at UNC Charlotte.

To make changes to your education please contact your respective area.

Staff employees should send an email to Human Resources.