- Open Google Calendar
- At the top left, click Create
- Click Appointment schedule
- Enter a title
- The title is visible to anyone who has the link to your booking page
- The title appears on your calendar for schedules and bookings.
- Set your appointment duration
- To set a custom duration, next to “30 minutes,” click the Down arrow
- Appointments must be at least 15 minutes long.
- Set the date and time of your appointments
- You can set up a one-time appointment or a recurring schedule
- To set how far in advance appointments can be booked, next to “Scheduling window,” click the Down arrow
- By default, someone can book an appointment with you anywhere from 12 hours to 60 days in advance
- Click Next.
- After you edit your appointment schedule, click Save