These FAQs provide former employees (faculty, staff and student workers) who no longer have an active NinerNET ID with information on registering with ADP to access their Form W-2 in the ADP Former Employee Portal. Registration with ADP prior to accessing your Form W-2 is required. 

Search for a Topic of Interest Below

  • No labels